Savory Chicken & Vegetable Shells
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), cut into cubes
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 2 cup(s) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1 10-ounce package(s) Pepperidge FarmÂ® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- • Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
- • Stir the soup, milk, thyme, onion powder and vegetables in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Spoon the chicken mixture into the pastry shells.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note