Savory Chicken & Vegetable Shells
You'll love how quickly it comes together...convenience products like soup and frozen vegetables help you get this dish on the table in less than an hour. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), cut into cubes
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 2 cup(s) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1 10-ounce package(s) Pepperidge FarmÂ® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- • Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
- • Stir the soup, milk, thyme, onion powder and vegetables in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Spoon the chicken mixture into the pastry shells.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note