Savory Chicken Satay
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup(s) oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 pound(s) chicken strips - thin
- Mix first 4 ingredients together. Add chicken and marinade for 30 minutes. Skewer and cook on grill or grill pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sandynunnally and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Savory Chicken Satay Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes