Savory Butternut Squash
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) Parsley Minced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 medium size Shallots Minced
- 3 1/2 pound(s) Butternut squash Peeled and diced in 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese Shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine peeled and cubed squash, olive oil, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic and shallots. Toss to coat.
- 3. Place in an ungreased, shallow, 9 by 13 baking dish or a 3 qt casserole dish.
- 4. Bake in oven uncovered for 40-50 minutes or until tender.
- 5. Sprinkle 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese on top and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jamieb9986 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes