Savory Butternut Squash
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) Parsley Minced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 medium size Shallots Minced
- 3 1/2 pound(s) Butternut squash Peeled and diced in 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese Shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine peeled and cubed squash, olive oil, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic and shallots. Toss to coat.
- 3. Place in an ungreased, shallow, 9 by 13 baking dish or a 3 qt casserole dish.
- 4. Bake in oven uncovered for 40-50 minutes or until tender.
- 5. Sprinkle 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese on top and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jamieb9986 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note