Savory Breakfast Sausage
Total: 9 Hours, 35 Minutes
- 3 pounds ground pork
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl. Shape mixture into 24 (1/2-inch-thick) patties. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- 2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties in oil, in 3 batches, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note