Savory Breakfast Pancakes
Skip the boring pancakes with maple syrup and opt for this Savory Breakfast Pancakes recipe instead. Tomatoes, peppers, pepperoni and mozzarella go right into the batter while pizza sauce and parmesan are perfect garnishes for these daringly different flapjacks.
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Garnish: pizza sauce, grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir together baking mix, milk and eggs until well blended; add remaining ingredients except garnish.
- Heat a lightly greased griddle over medium-high heat. Ladle batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto the griddle; cook until golden on both sides.
- Garnish with warmed pizza sauce and Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This