Savory Breakfast Pancakes
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Garnish: pizza sauce, grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir together baking mix, milk and eggs until well blended; add remaining ingredients except garnish.
- Heat a lightly greased griddle over medium-high heat. Ladle batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto the griddle; cook until golden on both sides.
- Garnish with warmed pizza sauce and Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch