- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 large Gala apple, diced
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 (11.5-oz.) bottle refrigerated blue cheese vinaigrette, divided
- 2 (5-oz.) packages spring mix, thoroughly washed
- Savory Blue Cheesecakes
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350º. Bake walnuts in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant.
Toss diced apples with lemon juice in a medium bowl; add walnuts, celery, raisins, and 1/2 cup vinaigrette, stirring to coat.
Divide greens among 12 salad plates; place 1 Savory Blue Cheesecake over greens on each plate. Spoon about 1/2 cup apple mixture over each cheesecake. Serve with remaining vinaigrette.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Marie's Blue Cheese Vinaigrette.