Savory Blue Cheesecakes
This recipe goes with Savory Blue Cheesecakes With Waldorf Salad
More From Southern Living
Bake: 40 Minutes
Cool: 30 Minutes
Chill: 4 Hours
Freeze: 30 Minutes
- 12 paper baking cups
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 large eggs
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Place 12 paper baking cups in a muffin pan, and coat with cooking spray.
- 2. Beat cream cheese and next 6 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition. Spoon cream cheese mixture into prepared baking cups, filling completely full.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 40 minutes or until set. Let cool in pan on a wire rack 15 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack, and let cool completely (about 15 minutes). Cover and chill 4 hours. Freeze 15 to 30 minutes or until cheesecakes can be easily removed from baking cups. Remove and discard baking cups.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note