- 12 paper baking cups
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 large eggs
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°. Place 12 paper baking cups in a muffin pan, and coat with cooking spray.
Beat cream cheese and next 6 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition. Spoon cream cheese mixture into prepared baking cups, filling completely full.
Bake at 325° for 40 minutes or until set. Let cool in pan on a wire rack 15 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack, and let cool completely (about 15 minutes). Cover and chill 4 hours. Freeze 15 to 30 minutes or until cheesecakes can be easily removed from baking cups. Remove and discard baking cups.