- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (6 oz. each), about 1 ½" thick
- GOYA® Adobo with Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Season beef with adobo on both sides. Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steaks to pan and cook until well browned and medium rare, flipping once, about 6 minutes. Transfer meat to a plate; cover with foil to keep warm.
Lower heat to medium. Add garlic to skillet and cook until light golden brown, about 1 minute. Add parsley and cook 30 seconds more.
Divide steaks evenly among serving dishes. Top steaks evenly with garlic mixture.