1. Trim fat from roast. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add roast, and cook until browned on all sides.
2. Sprinkle roast with garlic powder and salt. Combine water, Worcestershire sauce, and bouillon granules, stirring well. Pour Worcestershire sauce mixture over roast. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until roast is tender. Transfer roast to a serving platter; set aside, and keep warm.
3. Skim fat from juices in pan; reserve 1/4 cup pan juices. Discard remaining juices. Return 1/4 cup juices to pan.
4. Combine flour and seasoning; add to juices in pan, stirring until smooth. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened. Combine yogurt, mustard, and anchovy paste; add to milk mixture, stirring just until blended.
5. Cut roast diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Top with gravy, and sprinkle with parsley and cheese.
carbo rating: 2