Savory Beef-and-Cheese Rollups
- 2 (5-ounce) containers vegetable soft spreadable cheese
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 pound thinly sliced roast beef
- Spread vegetable-flavored cheese evenly over 1 side of each tortilla; top each evenly with carrot, Monterey Jack cheese, lettuce, and roast beef, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges.
- Roll up tortillas tightly, and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate up to 8 hours.
- Unwrap rollups, and cut in half before serving.
- Note: For spreadable cheese, we used Rondelé.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches