Savory Barbecued Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups catsup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/3 cups pickle relish, drained
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (3- to 3 1/2-pound) broiler-fryer, cut up
- Combine catsup and mustard, stirring well. Add next 5 ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Place chicken, skin side down, on grill. Grill over medium coals 1 hour or until tender, turning chicken every 10 minutes. Brush with sauce during last 25 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes