Savory Barbecued Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups catsup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/3 cups pickle relish, drained
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (3- to 3 1/2-pound) broiler-fryer, cut up
- Combine catsup and mustard, stirring well. Add next 5 ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Place chicken, skin side down, on grill. Grill over medium coals 1 hour or until tender, turning chicken every 10 minutes. Brush with sauce during last 25 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note