Sautéed Vegetables and Spicy Tofu
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 196
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 13.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 15g
- Carbohydrate: 7.9g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 302mg
- Calcium: 154mg
- 1 (16-ounce) package spicy tofu, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into thin slices
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- 1. Place tofu on several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Cover tofu with additional paper towels; gently press out moisture. Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
- 2. Combine 1 tablespoon oil and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- 3. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu, zucchini, and bell pepper; stir-fry 8 to 10 minutes or until tofu is browned and vegetables are crisp-tender. Add oil mixture; cook 1 minute, stirring gently. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
- Reduce meal prep time by using jarred, prepeeled garlic cloves instead of peeling them yourself. Look for them in the refrigerated produce section at your supermarket.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This