Sautéed Swiss Chard with Hazelnuts and Garlic
Photo: Luca Trovato; Styling: Lynda Hirst
More From Coastal Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 anchovy fillet
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 pounds red Swiss chard, leaves torn and stems trimmed into 1-inch pieces
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Toast hazelnuts in a large, deep skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until fragrant. Remove nuts from skillet.
- 2. Melt butter in skillet; stir in anchovy and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until garlic is toasted and anchovy has broken apart. Add chard, in batches, stirring until wilted. Cook, tossing occasionally, 15 minutes or until tender. Stir in sherry vinegar and nuts. Season with kosher salt and black pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables