Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 cup(s) sliced leek (1)
- 4 cup(s) Yellow Squash
- 1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan, swirling to coat; heat 20 seconds. Add squash and leek to pan; sautÃ© 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in salt and pepper. Transfer squash mixture to a serving platter. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.
- Nutritional Information
- Calories:61 (43% from fat)
- Fat:2.9g (sat 0.6g,mono 1.6g,poly 0.3g)
- Lorrie Hulston, Cooking Light, APRIL 2008
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tri160jmpr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note