Sauteed Spinach with Basil
Real Simple Magazine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 cup(s) fresh basil leaves sliced into thin ribbons
- 10 ounce(s) fresh spinach leaves
- 4 clove(s) garlic thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) pine nuts
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- Heat oil in a large skillet over med-low heat. Add garlic and cook for 2 min. Add pine nuts and cook until lightly golden, about 3 min. Increase heat to med and add spinach, salt, pepper and water (add this last or will make mess when mixing with oil). Cover and cook, tossing occasionally with tongs until spinach wilts, about 4 min. Remove from heat. Add sliced basil leaves and toss until they wilt, about 1 min. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note