- 3 pounds fresh spinach, cleaned, cooked, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon bacon drippings
- Pinch of red pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
How to Make It
Sauté spinach in olive oil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; set aside and keep warm.
Combine onion, garlic, vinegar, bacon drippings, and pepper in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and pour over spinach. Sprinkle bacon over top.