Best spinach dish ever!
Sautéed Spinach with Almonds and Raisins
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Linda Hirst
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 (12-ounce) package baby spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds. Add spinach and next 3 ingredients. Cover and cook 3 minutes, tossing occasionally with tongs until spinach wilts. Stir in raisins and almonds; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables