Very tasty. I used feta instead. I will make again.
Sautéed Snap Peas with Ricotta Salata and Mint
Floral lemon zest (but no tart juice) allows the sweet pea flavor to shine. Chop mint, grate lemon rind, and crumble cheese while the peas cook. Serve with panini or other sandwiches, grilled chicken, or pork chops.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 75
- Fat: 4.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 3.1g
- Carbohydrate: 6.1g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 197mg
- Calcium: 39mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (8-ounce) packages trimmed sugar snap peas
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1.5 ounces ricotta salata or goat cheese, crumbled (about 1/3 cup)
- 1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl. Add peas; sauté 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in mint, rind, pepper, and salt. Sprinkle with cheese.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note