Sautéed Shrimp with Arugula and Tomatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 pound(s) large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 ounce(s) wild or baby arugula (4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring often, until they blister, about 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add shrimp and cook, stirring often, until almost opaque throughout, about 4 minutes. Add arugula, season with salt and pepper, and toss until wilted, 1 minute. Add lemon juice and toss to combine. (Source: Everyday Food magazine, June 2010)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jdevasher and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note