Sautéed Sesame-Ginger Spinach
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 2 (10 oz.) package(s) fresh spinach
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- Sauté ginger in hot oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat 30 seconds. Add 1 package of spinach and toss to coat. Add remaining package of spinach and toss to coat; cook until spinach is wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a serving dish.
- Cook sesame seeds in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown and toasted. Sprinkle over spinach.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes