Sautéed Sesame-Ginger Spinach
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 2 (10 oz.) package(s) fresh spinach
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- Sauté ginger in hot oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat 30 seconds. Add 1 package of spinach and toss to coat. Add remaining package of spinach and toss to coat; cook until spinach is wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a serving dish.
- Cook sesame seeds in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown and toasted. Sprinkle over spinach.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note