Sautéed Pork Chops with Pineapple and Mint
Sauteed Pork Chops with Pineapple and Mint are not only hearty and delicious, but easy to make--making it a perfect go-to dish for weeknight dinner! Fresh pineapple is more flavorful, but if it isn't available in your grocery store, you can use canned.
More From Allyou
Total: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 341
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 32g
- Carbohydrate: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- Sodium: 927mg
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops, trimmed, pounded to 3/4-inch thickness
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks, diced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1. Sprinkle chops on both sides with salt. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops and sear on 1 side until well browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, turn chops and continue to cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of chops reads 140ºF to 145ºF, 4 to 6 minutes longer. Transfer to a platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 2. Add pineapple and 2 Tbsp. water to skillet. Cook, stirring to incorporate browned bits on bottom of skillet, until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Stir in mint and red pepper. Spoon over chops and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note