- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops, trimmed, pounded to 3/4-inch thickness
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks, diced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- calories 341
- fat 20 g
- satfat 6 g
- protein 32 g
- carbohydrate 9 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 87 mg
- sodium 927 mg
How to Make It
Sprinkle chops on both sides with salt. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops and sear on 1 side until well browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, turn chops and continue to cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of chops reads 140ºF to 145ºF, 4 to 6 minutes longer. Transfer to a platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
Add pineapple and 2 Tbsp. water to skillet. Cook, stirring to incorporate browned bits on bottom of skillet, until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Stir in mint and red pepper. Spoon over chops and serve.