Sauteed Peppers as a nice side.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) Green Bell Pepper Sliced - Seeds Removed
- 2 whole(s) Red Bell Pepper Sliced - Seeds Removed
- 2 whole(s) Yellow Bell Pepper Sliced - Seeds Removed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil Heated
- 1. Heat pan on medium heat. Add oil after pan warm.
- 2. Add the peppers and coat well with oil.
- 3. Cover pan and let cook 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes. Add salt at that time if you wish.
- 4. Remove from heat and let sit covered for several minutes.
- Calories 60, Total fat 2g, Total carbs 10g, Dietary Fiber 2.1g,
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ScorpioWitch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note