- 1 1/2 tablespoons white miso (soybean paste) or lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced seeded cucumber
- calories 38
- fat 2.4 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- sodium 186 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cucumber to pan; saute 4 minutes. Toss cucumber with juice mixture.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.