Sautéed Lemony Broccolini
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 78
- Fat: 1.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Sodium: 199mg
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 pound trimmed Broccolini
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add Broccolini to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add wine to pan. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 6 minutes or until Broccolini is tender. Add lemon rind, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to Broccolini; toss.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note