Love this recipe, it was great. And so easy to make! I will definitely make again.
Sautéed Jumbo Shrimp with Sweet Peppers
Photo: David Hillegas; Styling: Linda Hirst
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound peeled and deveined jumbo shrimp
- 6 red, yellow, or orange baby sweet peppers, quartered, or 2 bell peppers, cut into pieces
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon wildflower honey
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook 1 minute on each side or until almost fully cooked. Transfer shrimp to a plate.
- 2. Return skillet to stovetop over medium heat, and add remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add sweet peppers and next 4 ingredients. Cook, stirring occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes or until onion is translucent and peppers are tender. Stir in paprika, honey, vinegar, and 1 tablespoon water. Return shrimp to pan; cook 1 minute or until heated through.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes