Sauteed Collard Greens
Michael Hastings W-S Journal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) collards
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Wash and drain the collards and cut them into 1-inch ribbons.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add collards and cook briefly, about 15 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large, deep skillet or other pot over medium heat. Add 2 cloves minced garlic for 1 minute. Add drained collards and cook, stirring 5 to 10 minutes or until collards reach desired texture. If mixture gets too dry, stir in a little chicken broth. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note