Sauteed Chicken with Mushrooms and Green Beans
Ready in half an hour: tender chicken cutlets, served with green beans, herbed mushrooms, and a buttery sauce.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) green beans trimmed
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound(s) chicken cutlets
- salt and pepper
- 10 ounce(s) white mushrooms trimmed and quartered
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice fresh
- 1/2 cup(s) parsley fresh, chopped
- Set a steamer basket in a large saucepan; fill with enough water to come just below basket. Bring to a boil; add green beans, cover, and reduce to a simmer. Cook until crisp-tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Working in batches, cook chicken until opaque throughout, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate, and loosely tent with aluminum foil (reserve skillet).
- Place mushrooms and 1 tablespoon butter in skillet; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender, about 7 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in remaining 2 tablespoons butter, lemon juice, and parsley. Top chicken with mushrooms, and serve with green beans alongside.
- Nurtition: 347 calories, 14.3 g fat, 42.8 g protein, 11.7 g carbs, 4.1 g fiber
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cjmorgan6 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sauteed Chicken with Mushrooms and Green Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes