Sauteed Chicken With Cranberry Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) raspberry or sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup(s) cranberry sauce
- salt & pepper
- Flatten chicken with meat mallet to even thickness.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet. Brown chicken for 1 minute. Turn and brown other side for 1 minute. Remove chicken from pan.
- Lower heat and add vinegar. Let simmer about 30 seconds, scraping up all of the brown bits while the liquid reduces. Add and combine juice, zest, mustard, and cranberry sauce.
- Return chicken to pan and gently simmer 5 minutes. Turn chicken and simmer another 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note