Sauteed Chicken With Cranberry Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) raspberry or sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup(s) cranberry sauce
- salt & pepper
- Flatten chicken with meat mallet to even thickness.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet. Brown chicken for 1 minute. Turn and brown other side for 1 minute. Remove chicken from pan.
- Lower heat and add vinegar. Let simmer about 30 seconds, scraping up all of the brown bits while the liquid reduces. Add and combine juice, zest, mustard, and cranberry sauce.
- Return chicken to pan and gently simmer 5 minutes. Turn chicken and simmer another 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes