Easy and flavorful dish that would be suitable for entertaining.
Sautéed Chicken with Olive Tapenade
Sauteed Chicken with Olive Tapenade cooks up fast with a simple seasoning of salt and pepper. A tapenade of Castelvetrano and kalamata olives adds savory flavor to this chicken dish.
Yield: Serves 4
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 242
- Fat: 11.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Sodium: 581mg
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/3 cup pittted Castelvetrano (or other fruity) olives
- 3 tablespoons pitted kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon drained capers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place garlic clove in a mini food processor; process until finely chopped. Add Castelvetrano olives, kalamata olives, and capers. Pulse 10 times or until very finely chopped. With processor on, add olive oil, lemon rind, and crushed red pepper to mixture through food chute; process until combined. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle both sides of chicken evenly with freshly ground black pepper and kosher salt. Add chicken to pan; sauté 6 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with tapenade.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note