Round out a weeknight meal with this quick and healthful accompaniment.
- 4 cups carrots, sliced and peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- salt and pepper
- 1. Cut peeled carrots into 1/4-inch-thick, 2-inch-long sticks.
- 2. Warm 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook carrots, stirring often, until just tender and beginning to brown in spots, about 7 minutes.
- 3. Toss carrots with lemon juice and zest and chopped fresh mint. Season with salt and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This