Round out a weeknight meal with this quick and healthful accompaniment.
- 4 cups carrots, sliced and peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- salt and pepper
- 1. Cut peeled carrots into 1/4-inch-thick, 2-inch-long sticks.
- 2. Warm 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook carrots, stirring often, until just tender and beginning to brown in spots, about 7 minutes.
- 3. Toss carrots with lemon juice and zest and chopped fresh mint. Season with salt and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note