Sauteed Butternut Squash (Daily Benefit)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) butternut squash seeded
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh sage chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 pinch(s) sea salt
- 2-3 pinch(s) black pepper
- Cut squash into 1-inch chunks (about 3 1/2 cups). In a heavy (preferably nonstick) skillet, over medium heat, heat oil for 1-2 minutes. Add squash and garlic and toss to coat well with oil. Saute slowly over low heat, stirring frequently, for about 30 minutes, until squash is golden and tender. (Add a tablespoon or two of water to pan if squash begins to stick). Add sea salt and black pepper to taste, then sprinkle sage and parsley over squash and mix well
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sillyrabbit008 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note