Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Pecans
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Kevin Crafts
The pecans add a bit of sweetness to these brussels sprouts from Sunset reader Dorothy Clement-Tenero, Bremerton, WA.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 2/3 cup)
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 123
- Calories from fat: 65%
- Protein: 3.8g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 26g
- Carbohydrate: 9.7g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Sodium: 141mg
- Cholesterol: 7.6mg
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon each olive oil and butter
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- Quarter brussels sprouts. Heat oil and melt butter together in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add brussels sprouts and cook, stirring often, until tender and starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with pecans.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This