sauteed brussel sprouts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) brussel sprout leaves, separated from cores
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced shallots
- 3/4 cup(s) shelled pistachios
- Heat oil in large nonstick ckillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and stir 20 sec. Add brussel sprout leaves and pistachios and sauteuntil leaves begin to soften but are still bright green. (about 3 mins) Drizzle lemon juice over. Season to taste with salt and pepper
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Scholtes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note