Sautéed Baby Squash with Scallions
This fast and easy side combines sautéed baby squash with scallions, shallots and parsley. It's a great way to showcase the vegetable's summer-fresh flavor.
More From Food & Wine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 pounds baby squash, halved
- 1 bunch scallions, finely chopped
- 1 (large) shallot, finely chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet, melt the butter. Add the squash, scallions and shallot and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the squash is tender and lightly browned, 8 minutes. Stir in the parsley and serve right away.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This