Sauteed asparagus and sweet sausage with creamy pappardelle pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 spear(s) asparagus cut into thirds
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) shitake mushrooms coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) portabella mushrooms coarsely chopped
- 3 sweet apple chicken sausages
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 pound(s) pappardelle pasta
- Melt butter in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add asparagus, onions, and mushrooms and saute for five to six minutes. Add sausages and let brown for four more minutes. Add flour, nutmeg, red pepper flakes, and garlic power. Stir to integrate and let cook two more minutes.
- Add chicken broth and reduce until sauce is thick. Right before pasta is ready, remove skillet from heat and add heavy cream. Stir well.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water as directed. Drain pasta and add sauce to the pasta. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by artemisann9 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note