Sauteed Asian Broccoli Slaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) raw sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 bag(s) broccoli slaw mix
- 1 tablespoon(s) reduce-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place sesame seeds in a large dry skillet and set pan over medium-high heat. Cook 2 minutes or until golden brown shaking the pan frequently.
- Add sesame oil and slaw mix to the sesame seeds and cook for 2 minutes. Add soy sauce and lime juice and cook 2 minutes, or until vegetables are softened. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note