Great fish! The sauce was tangy and sweet. Served with spinach and rice. It was also so quick and easy, will make again!
Sautéed Tilapia with Honey-Scallion Dressing
Sauteed Tilapia with homemade Honey-Scallion Dressing are combined in this light yet filling meal. Serve with fast-cooking rice noodles.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 230
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 34.2g
- Carbohydrate: 7.5g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 113mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 485mg
- Calcium: 35mg
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon bottled ground fresh ginger (such as Spice World)
- 1/4 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups gourmet salad greens
- To prepare dressing, combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- To prepare fish, heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper. Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Arrange 1 cup greens on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 fish fillet; drizzle with 2 tablespoons dressing.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This