Sautéed Swiss Chard
- 2 pounds fresh Swiss chard
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Remove stalks and tough stems from Swiss chard. Wash leaves thoroughly, and tear into bite-size pieces.
- Place in a Dutch oven (do not add water); cover and cook over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; drain on paper towels. Crumble and set aside, reserving drippings in skillet.
- Add Swiss chard to skillet; cook over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with vinegar and bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine