I added two Hatch chile peppers to the mix and this went from good to GREAT!!!
Sautéed Squash and Carrots
More From Southern Living
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 pound zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 pound yellow squash, sliced
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add zucchini and next 4 ingredients, and sauté 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Stir in parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables