Sautéed Shrimp with Cranberry-Citrus Salsa
Photo: Tina Cornett; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
Yield: 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 226
- Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 230mg
- Sodium: 323mg
- 4 pounds unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup minced garlic, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cranberry-Citrus Salsa
- Garnish: Italian parsley sprigs
- Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact; devein, if desired.
- Combine orange juice and 2 tablespoons garlic in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add shrimp. Cover or seal, and chill 2 hours, turning occasionally. Drain.
- Sauté remaining 2 tablespoons garlic in hot oil in a large skillet until tender; add shrimp, and sauté 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve with Cranberry-Citrus Salsa. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes