Sautéed Shrimp and Thai Coconut Broth With Noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, medium-size fresh shrimp
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped shallots
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Thai Coconut Broth With Noodles
- Remove shells from shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Sauté shrimp in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in garlic and next 6 ingredients. Serve with Thai Coconut Broth With Noodles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes