Sautéed Portobello Mushrooms
- 3 pounds fresh portobello mushrooms*
- 12 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut mushrooms into 1/4-inch- thick slices.
- Sauté half of garlic in half of oil in an electric or extra-large skillet over medium heat until tender. Add half of mushrooms and 1/4 cup parsley; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender and browned, turning once. Remove to a serving dish; sprinkle with half of salt and pepper. Repeat procedure; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup parsley, and serve immediately.
- *3 pounds fresh mushrooms may be substituted. Do not slice; stir constantly during cooking.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables