A good recipe when you're in the mood for something different. The sauce was nice and the onions were especially yummy.
Sautéed Pork Chops with Curry Sauce
To spice up your dinner, try Sautéed Pork Chops with Curry Sauce tonight. Serve with rice and veggies for a satisfying meal that's out of the ordinary.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 600
- Fat: 35g
- Saturated fat: 17g
- Protein: 64g
- Carbohydrate: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 244mg
- Sodium: 453mg
- 4 (1-inch-thick) bone-in pork loin chops (10 oz. each)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Pat chops dry; season with salt and pepper. Melt butter with oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. When bubbling stops, add chops and cook until browned, about 5 minutes on each side. Remove, place on a plate and cover with foil.
- Pour off all but 1 Tbsp. fat from skillet. Add onion and curry powder. Cook, stirring often, until onion is slightly softened, 2 to 5 minutes. Pour in broth and cream. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Return chops to skillet and cook until liquid is reduced by half and pork chops are cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note