- 6 Bosc pears, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Toss together pears and lemon juice.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pear mixture, tossing to coat, and cook about 2 minutes; add brown sugar. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes or until pears are soft and sauce thickens slightly. Stir in vanilla and salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note