- 6 Bosc pears, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Toss together pears and lemon juice.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pear mixture, tossing to coat, and cook about 2 minutes; add brown sugar. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes or until pears are soft and sauce thickens slightly. Stir in vanilla and salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts