Sauted Liver & Onions with Sour Cream & Dill Sauce
- 1 lb Beef Liver
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 tbs Butter
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- 1 tbs Sour Cream
- Handful Fresh Dill
- (served over Egg Noodles)
- 1. Season Liver with Salt/Pepper.
- 2. Dredge through Flour.
- 3. Melt Butter in hot pan and saute Liver over medium heat.
- 4. In separate pan, saute Onion.
- 5. Add Sour Cream to Beef Stock (temper if you need to).
- 6. Add Onions and Sour Cream/Beef Stock mixture to Liver.
- 7. Cover and simmer on low-medium for 15-20 minutes.
- 8. Serve over Egg Noodles.
- 9. Garnish with Fresh Dill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ldweisberg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note