- 1 (12-oz.) package frozen steam-in-bag whole green beans
- 2 peeled and sliced pears
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
How to Make It
Prepare green beans according to package directions. Meanwhile, sauté pears with melted butter, brown sugar, and balsamic vinegar in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in hot green beans, and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.