Sautéed Green Beans
More From Southern Living
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Cook green beans in boiling salted water to cover 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain.
- Sauté sliced red bell pepper in 2 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; add minced garlic, and sauté 2 more minutes. Add green beans; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning, and cook, stirring constantly, until vegetable mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables