Was delicious! Served over grilled chicken breasts. I would recommend serving with a rice or pasta to use ALL the yummy sauce.
Sautéed Grape Tomatoes
More From Southern Living
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1. Sauté tomatoes and next 3 ingredients in hot oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat, and stir in basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables